We went to the beach today! I've been dying to take Carly swimming. Today wasn't a swimming day obviously, but carly did get her legs wet in the ocean :) It was super windy but Carly did really good.
This pic was taken later (no BYU is not playing just yet, but they are later tonight - Carly was too excited!). Daddy & Baby watching TV (actually it's baby einstein lol). Thanks for the cute BYU tshirt Amber & Evan!
4 comments:
A BYU fan already. These pictures are so cute. She is getting so pretty. (Grandma is also glad she wears a modest swimsuit.)
You look so great, Chels. I'm glad you got to go to the beach. Carly's baby flip flops are so CUTE! I've almost forgotten what the beach air smells like. I have to keep telling myself that summer is a few months away. I hope!
So cute, Chelsey!! You're gonna love this summer -playing with babies in the water is oh so fun! :)
yes she is a byu fan :) thanks marci :) yes i'm excited for summer christina! actually the water was still pretty warm. i would've gone in it - but i do want it to be just a bit warmer for carly
Post a Comment