Carly has started moving those little hands more and more. And what I really mean by that is that she's opening her hands instead of keeping them in fists all the time. She's started holding the ball that her Aunt Andrea got for her for Christmas and has even tried to suck on it a few times. And I'm beginning to see her use her feet more. Soccer player? I think so!
Also, the reason why she has no clothes on is because we went for a walk and she got super hot & sweaty (wearing only a onesie). So I told her she could be naked for a while. She liked that idea :)
2 comments:
My baby was always hot, too! I would put up pictures of her in a onesie (she was born in early winter) and people would be like, "OMG! Put some clothes on your baby!" and I would be all, "Back off! I spend 24/7 with this baby, I know how many layers she needs!"
:)
Go Carly!
Post a Comment